Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Awesome Burgers

Yes, this recipe is for hamburgers. Something so simple yet complex. I like my meat well seasoned. I usually use 85% lean, but sometimes I'll mix 75% lean beef with 90% lean bison. I shape them into 1/3lb burgers. Sometimes 1/2 lb if I'm really hungry. Also notice, I don't waste my money on gluten free buns or waste my time on lettuce wraps. I eat it with a fork and knife. You can't fit all those awesome toppings in a lettuce wrap anyway and you would have to dislocate your jaw to eat that on a bun. Check out my recipe for paleo Worcestershire Sauce.

1 lb ground beef (85% lean)
1/2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce (Optional)
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1/4 tsp thyme
1/4 tsp rosemary
1/4 tsp basil
1/4 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp ground fennel
1/4 tsp salt
a pinch of ground cloves

Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Grill or pan fry. Top with whatever you like. I like mushrooms and onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment